This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules mentioned under are applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various law and acts as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Your use of Organeek website www.organeek.in (here-in-after referred to as “Organeek”) and services and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions as applicable to Organeek. If you transact on Organeek, you shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the website for any transaction. By mere use of the website you shall be contracting with Organeek, a company incorporated under Companies Act, 1956 with registered office at ABC, Telangana, India and these terms and conditions constitute your binding commitment.
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING
Use of Organeek Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use Organeek Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you cannot register as a member of Organeek and shall not transact or use Organeek website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on Organeek, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of Organeek. Organeek reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide your access to Organeek if it is brought to Organeek’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to Organeek you agree and understand that you are communicating with Organeek through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from Organeek periodically and as when required. Organeek may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Membership on the Organeek is Free. Organeek does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Organeek website. However Organeek reserves the right to charge fee and change its policies from time to time. In particular, Organeek may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Organeek. In such an event Organeek reserves, without any notice to you, the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amended/introduced fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee and related policies shall automatically become effective once implemented on Organeek. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Organeek.
Use of Organeek
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Organeek shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information:
(a) which belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right.
(b) that is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) which misleads in any way.
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes defaming, obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
(g) promotes illegal activities and conduct something which is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorised disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorised copy of other person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright Complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint on copyrighted material that is been uploaded), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(l) that provides material which exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(m) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating any form of computer virus;
(n) contains video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
(o) tries to gain unauthorised access or exceeds the scope of authorised access (as defined herein and in other applicable Codes of Conduct or End User Access and License Agreements) to the Sites or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Sites or solicits passwords or personal identity information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(q) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which Organeek, in its sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(r) interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Organeek website or any other individual’s user and enjoyment of similar services;
(t) harm minors in any way;
(u) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
(v) violates any law for the time being in force;
(w) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(x) impersonate another person;
(y) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(z) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of the nation, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation and countries.
(a.a) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(a.b) should not by any means directly or indirectly offer or attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of the applicable laws, rules, regulations or guidelines for the time being in force.
(a.c) shall not create any liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
- You shall not use any “deep-link, page-scrape,robot, spider” or any other automatic devices, programs, algorithms or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual processes, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. Organeek reserves the right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any portion or features of Organeek website, or any other systems or networks connected to Organeek website’s or to any Organeek’s server, computer networks, or to any of the services offered on or through Organeek’s website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegal means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of Organeek’s website or any network connected to Organeek website nor should breach the security or authentication measures on Organeek’s website or any other network connected to Organeek’s website. You may not reverse the look-up, trace or try to trace any information of other users or the visitors to Organeek’s website, nor any customer of Organeek, including any Organeek’s account not owned by you, to its source, neither exploit Organeek’s website or any services or information made available or offered by or through Organeek’s website, in any such ways where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by Organeek’s Website.
- You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionates heavy load on the infrastructure of Organeek’s website or Organeek’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Organeek.
- You agree not to use any devices, softwares or routines to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- You should nor forge headers neither manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any messages or transmittal you send to Organeek on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- From time to time, you should be responsible for providing information relating to the items or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasis the attributes of such items or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
- You understand that Organeek has the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Organeek’s website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with the investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or any writ. In addition, we can (and you hereby expressly authorise us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through Organeek, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. Organeek shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort occurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on Organeek.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorised users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on Organeek and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It is also possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of Organeek, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. Organeek does not approve of such unauthorised uses but by using the Organeek website you acknowledge and agree that Organeek is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on Organeek’s website. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on Organeek.
- Organeek shall have all the rights to take necessary actions and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of People, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Organeek is owned, controlled or licensed by or to Organeek, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
You may use information on Organeeks products and services purposely made available by Organeek for downloading from the website, provided that you (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of any such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) neither make any additional representations or warranties relating to any such documents.
Organeek does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on Organeek’s website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Organeek’s Application program interface (API’s) or otherwise. In addition, Organeek may provide links to the third party websites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, Organeek assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them, and Organeek does not warranty the offerings of any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s) Organeek does not in any way endorse any third party website(s) or content thereof.
Organeek welcomes links to this website. You may also establish a hypertext link to Organeek’s website, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site by Organeek. You must not use on your site or in any other manner any trademarks, service marks or any other materials appearing on Organeek, including any logos or characters, without the express written consent of Organeek and the owner of the mark or materials. You must not frame or otherwise incorporate into another third party websites or present in conjunction with or juxtaposed against such a website any of the content or other materials on the Organeek’s website without Organeek’s prior written consent and concern.
Mandatory Declaration – Computers
- You hereby declare that you have provided all necessary Legal Details and Information for the shipment of the product to the destination specified by you in the Order.
- You further declare that the Product will be acquired for personal use of the Consignee and/or Buyer. The Product will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way disposed for profit.
Disclaimer Of Warranties And Liability
All the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through this website are provided on Organeek on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Organeek does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Organeek will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, Organeek website.
Organeek does not warrant that this site’s information, content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through Organeek website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Organeek are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Organeek constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
All the products sold on Organeek are governed by different state laws and if Organeek is unable to deliver such products due to implications of different state laws, Organeek will return or will give credit for the amount received by Organeek from the sale of such product, that could not be delivered to you.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on Organeek. By registering your phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by Organeek via phone calls and / or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. Organeek will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
While availing any of the payment methods offered at Organeek, Organeek will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- Lack of authorisation for any transactions, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your “Banks”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reasons.
All payments made against the purchases/services on Organeek by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable by the Union of India. Organeek does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Organeek.
Without limiting other remedies, Organeek may limit your activity, immediately remove your information, warn other Users of your actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate or block your membership, and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Organeek website in the event, but not limited to:
- If Organeek is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and analysed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Hyderabad.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on Organeek is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Organeek makes no representation that materials in Organeek are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Nations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Nations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Organeek is not responsible for supply of goods/refund for the goods ordered from other locations/Nations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Organeek. All materials on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by us or by other parties that have licensed their materials to us. Materials on Organeek’s web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such materials in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other web site or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal and non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights and it is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
We at Organeek respect the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Risk of loss
All items purchased from Organeek are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items not pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Organeek tries to be as accurate as possible. However, Organeek does not warranty that the product description or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Organeek itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
If Organeek comes across any difference in pricing resulting from typographic errors with regard to pricing or product information, Organeek shall have the right to rectify the same or cancel the order(s) and refund monies, if any, collected from the customers within 10-15 business days of such corrective action taken. The mode of refund will be the same as at the time of placing the order. Cash on Delivery order refunds will be done by cheque.
Organeek offers you REPLACEMENT WITHIN 3 – 4 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF DELIVERY on the product/s ordered on Organeek i.e if at the time of delivery, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s subject to the following terms and conditions:
Notify us of any defects in the product/s at the time of delivery of the product/s and the same product/s will be replaced in return of the defective product/s.
Following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement:
- Damages due to misuse of product;
- Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product;
- Any consumable item which has been used/installed;
- Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers;
- Any damage/defect which are not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer’s packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered;
Disclaimer: “ANY DECISION ON REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE ON THE PRODUCT/S SOLD by Organeek is at the sole discretion of the Seller and decision of the Seller shall be final and binding. The Seller reserves the right to withdraw and/or alter from REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE at any time without giving any prior notice or intimation of whatsoever nature.”
Cancellation of order
Organeek reserves the right to cancel any order without any explanation for doing so, under situation where Organeek is not able to meet the requirement of the order placed or order so placed/cancelled does not comply with the Organeek’s policy or for any other reason. However, Organeek will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order, so cancelled, is intimated within appropriate time to the concerned person and any applicable refund, will be made in reasonable time.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL Organeek BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, even if Organeek has been informed in advance of the possibility of such damages.
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Site to email@example.com